A family fishing holiday
A corner of paradise for the fisherman ... and his family, throughout the year
A private lake exclusively for you, situated just outside the cottage, in an enclosed park of 1.5 hectares.
A peaceful fishing spot in a natural preserved wooded area where young and old alike can enjoy their surroundings.
You can fish:
- From the fishing area a few metres from the chalet, where you can keep an eye on.
- From the covered deck offering a sheltered area to fish from in all weathers; or
- From the different fishing posts around the lake where you can install your biwy.
Our regular anglers come to fish all year round; the fish are always there you.
Stocking the lake
[The lake is full of fish such as:
carp, sturgeon, tanches, rudd, gardons, bream, perch, black-bass and pike.
You can fish by day or by night - whenever it suits you.
Fishing is no-kill, however, stocking is carried out each year to maintain ample stock to ensure a good catch.
The largest fish are between 50 cm and more than a metre, the heaviest between 15 and 20 kg and there are many smaller fish.
Facilities, equipment and services for your fishing holiday
A covered deck equipped with rod holders, cupboards, fridge for your bait, a table and chairs to enjoy sitting by the lake, a sink and lights to allow night fishing.
- A second deck with with rod holders, electricity supply and chairs.
- A boat (4 to 6 pers) with oars and life jackets (for fishing or boat rides ...)
- Three other spots around the lake, equipped and maintained to allow different places to fish from and to install your biwy.
- Fishing equipment (botton and surface) can be supplied, particulary for those who wish to learn to fish from the professional coach.
- A large specialist shop, open all year, with equipment and advice about local fishing can be found just 15 mins drive from the cottage at the international fishing centre, Pescalis.
Gaetan RAIMBERT, a state registered fishing coach, experienced in all types of fishing, is available by appointment for advice and lessons adapted to both adults and children.
Take advantage of your holiday to learn or improve fishing skills and No Kill techniques.
Price of lessons (to be paid directly to the coach)
100 € for half a day and190 € for the day, equipment supplied if required.
To book lessons prior to your holiday, telephone: +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.95
Fishing and a family environment
At La Clé des Champs, the lake is situated just outside the cottage. A fishing deck is immediately opposite the terrace of the cottage and the covered deck is just a few metres further away.
There are also many other leisure activities in the areaa for no-fishermen of all ages.
Lovely family accommodation and surroundings, great fishing = a worderful holiday.
To find out more about the cottage La Clé des Champs
Contacter Bernard the owner and "expert angler" for more information on fishing at la Clé des Champs.